3 Ways To Drink More Water

Related Posts

After a little research it was clear that nobody really knows which one is saying that you need to drink 8 glasses of water per day comes from. Some people trace back to study in the 1980s, and others claim that doctors began telling people that amount because it is a good cause, but do not have the scientific research to support it with.
3 Ways To Drink More Water

Either way, the point is clear; the water does wonders for your body and your brain. Water is known to cleanse your body of harmful chemicals through your intestines and also all of your urinary tract. Without the water intake our bodies break down very quickly, in a matter of days. Without food, however, some people can live for a week or two. It just shows how important water is our body.

Here are 3 quick tips to take in more water.

1. Always have water available.

I want to buy 12 ounces of bottled water and store it in the fridge. Every time I go to the gym I grab a bottle. On the way out the door to work, I took the bottle. Before the trip would be 30 minutes or so, I took the bottle. When I watch movies, I took the bottle.

Every time I sit down to watch TV or movies, I will keep a bottle in my hand with the lid off. I took a lot of small sips until the bottle is gone. A great way to ensure that you drink more water is to ensure easily accessible.

2. Stay cool.

I do not know many people who like to drink room temperature water, I sure do. If you store cold water, you will drink more. I make sure there is always ice in my freezer; it makes it very easy to have a glass of cold water anytime.

3. Choose water in the restaurant.

Every time I go to eat, I always drink water with some lemon. Lemon adds a little spunk to the taste and the water is always nice, cold and refreshing. After a short time you will stop craving your old drink of choice and will begin to appreciate the taste, or lack of taste, which provides water.

Provide water shots and your body will be grateful!